A collection of folk songs that were sung, heard or wrote while travellin' thru the woods of Northern California. "There is a traditional idea of the vast continent North America, inspired by cowboys and Keroauc, that is romantic and exciting. It’s good to know it still exists somewhere." Click to order the album now!
- RT @edmfolkfest: Some sweet picking from Pharis and Jason Romero https://t.co/36v4k8s5R5 #efmf2014 — 3 days 18 hours ago
- RT @CJSW: Local lad Clinton St. John showcases tunes from his new album live on My Allergy To The Fans NOW @CJSW 90.9 FM. Turn on, tune in,… — 4 days 14 hours ago
- RT @alxisesmaor: Last episode of @cgy_collection season 2! Had a great time shooting The Bitterweed Draw! (3 of the 6… http://t.co/F9urRsU4… — 1 week 13 hours ago
- RT @GMcKercher: Thanks @calgaryfilm for including Where The Sage Brush Grows in #CIFF2014 @APRA_YYC @CSIF @alxisesmaor @_idlemind @YYCTed @… — 2 weeks 7 hours ago
- RT @cgy_collection: #CIFF2014 will show a taste of #yyc's folk music community: @miketod @spencerjomusic @MastersMatt. http://t.co/Xi1wk0EO… — 2 weeks 7 hours ago