A collection of folk songs that were sung, heard or wrote while travellin' thru the woods of Northern California. "There is a traditional idea of the vast continent North America, inspired by cowboys and Keroauc, that is romantic and exciting. It’s good to know it still exists somewhere." Click to order the album now!
- @bradstrang1 thanks, brad. Where ya from? - mike — 1 day 14 hours ago
- RT @theroyalbison: Just had to regram this amazing photograph of bison from @dguttenfelder - and of course remind you… http://t.co/1cIdX6b0… — 2 days 3 hours ago
- RT @calgaryfilm: Can't wait to see the 7 Alberta made shorts at the Alberta Spirit Awards! #CIFF2014 http://t.co/LjRMuFaliX — 1 week 4 days ago
- RT @cgy_collection: We are so excited for tonight's Alberta Spirit Gala w/ @calgaryfilm. We'll keep you posted! #CIFF2014 — 1 week 4 days ago
- RT @cgy_collection: Our short doc. Where the Sage Brush Grows is part of #CIFF2014! Thanks @calgaryfilm. Check us out http://t.co/Xi1wk0EOi1 — 2 weeks 9 hours ago